Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oh Art Fail, We Love You...Part 2

 Just put the glass down. Stay away from any beverages...because when you get to Ken and Barbie, and if you're not careful, something is coming out of your nose.

We totally warned you...

 --------------------

Pulled this out of my 6 year old daughter's backpack last week.  Um... YEA.  Apparently, the black uh...  "scribble" is an egg.  HI-larious!  :D




 My kids, whom I refer to as Pinky and the Brain, were drawing in the driveway today. My oldest at 6 years old tells me he wants me to look at his picture. It's supposed to be a "stranger" and the line through the circle emphasizes that you shouldn't talk to strangers. If I ever see a stranger like this I will most likely RUN LIKE HELL in the other direction! 



 Hello ladies! [Hello!] I'm not sure if you are still collecting artwork for your Kid's Art Fail feature [We totally are!] but I thought I'd share this one with you because it makes me laugh. This is a drawing my little sister drew of herself, me and my daughter while I was pregnant with #2. I love how happy my fetus is! And she totally called that it was a boy, we didn't know yet when she drew this. And she was SO sure his name was Otis :)



Yes, that is Ken, trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey, surrounded by...dare I say a coven...of Barbies.  Yes, his junk is colored blue, and yes, those are tiger stripes on his face.  The only explanation I got from my 5 and 7 year old girls was that he was "a mean crazy boy" and that the queen (that would be the lovely vision in white with pink hair) insisted he be tied up.  I just closed the playroom door again and let them sort it out.

We totally just died again...K&L

  You could probably do a whole section on *mushrooms* alone. [Yes. Yes we could. Starting with this one. Epic. - K&L] 



(c)Herding Turtles, Inc. 2009 - 2011

Popular Posts