Monday, August 29, 2011

Oh Art Fail, We Love You...Part 3

 Are giant penises just that easy to make? We think the answer to that is yes...

-----------------

My then 3-year-old daughter created this masterpiece at her preschool. I felt like I should call her teacher and explain that my daughter just really loves to do "dot-dots" when she colors, and I actually do not let her watch CSI marathons in her downtime. The color choice was particularly unfortunate.



Yes.  Those are purple penises that my five year old drew on him, my younger son, and our male dog. Very large penises.




Check out my daughter's "hula girl"   It's a little blurry because my entire body was shaking from trying to control my laughter.



I don't know if this needs an explanation, but here it is: my son (who, poor thing, has three sisters) handed me this watercolor sometime last summer (so he was about six).  He said, "Mama, could you please give this to Daddy when he gets home?" I glanced at it, and then said, "Sure, I will...did you make it just for him?" He replied solemnly, "Yes, it makes me think of him."  And in case you couldn't tell, the title is "World's Biggest Pansy". 


My five year old and I picked up an "easy" balloon animal kit at the store to fill up a summer afternoon. After following the directions step by step to make a puppy dog this is what we ended up with. It is definitely not a puppy but might pass as an x-rated balloon man. My child has been carrying it all around the neighborhood proudly!


(c)Herding Turtles, Inc. 2009 - 2011

Popular Posts