Friday, January 31, 2014

Best Rants of 2013

I'm totally late on this! But here's the best stuff from 2013. The two fan favorites were:

Dinner with Judy (about eating dinner with a 4 year old who is so tried she's drunk) and
The Sweet Spot (about realizing my kids aren't little anymore, they're medium, and that's awesome).


The rest of the best are:
A Letter to My Kids Because I'm 40 (and That's Old) (This one was viral-ish on HuffPost Parents)
The Tao of My Dad
A Few Ways I Suck At Having A Sick Kid
Valentine's Day for the Real World
10 Embarrassing Things About Lydia
10 Question for My Preschooler
Sometimes You Feel Like a Nut
The Perfect Gift
I hate the Ice Cream Truck
Why kids suck at getting out of the car
I am freaking Kim Jong Un (a gif post)
The Sweet Spot (this one went sort of semi-viral on Huffpost)
5 Things Guru Louise Forgot About Newborns
Sweet Valley NO (by my friend Renee)
The 4 Quadrants of Mommy Life
What Happens if You Have an Argument with Lydia (another gif post)
Why Guru Won't Trust the Bus Stop
SWYPE 2: Electric Boogaloo
Inches and Seconds and Luck
Don't Ask Your Kids: What Did You Do When Daddy Was Away?
Eulogy for the BWT
For Auld Lang Syne

Then there's some Horrifying Conversations with Mini:
The Ginger Ale
The Baby Duck
Disney World
Dinner with Judy

Guru's favorite of her posts is:
The Lost Bunny

(c) Mommyland Blogs 2013

Popular Posts