Sunday, January 3, 2021

Putting A Pin in It

Hello friends,

Rants from Mommyland is still here, but functions primarily as an archive for old posts and information about me and the various things I've written. If you need to reach me, the best way to get a response is probably via email (see the contact us section) or by DM'ing me on Instagram. 

As a quick update:
  • I'm not accepting advertising or PR pitches for this site.
  • I rarely work with sponsors or brands, unless it's a remarkably good fit or for a really good cause.
  • I never accept third party offers to backlink, add posts/articles, etc.
  • I don't provide access to my social feeds for partnerships, so please don't ask.
  • I don't provide support for individual fundraising efforts.
xoxo,
Julie
 




(c) Mommyland Blogs 2013-2023


Popular Posts