Thursday, April 11, 2019

Home Alone Status Update Day 2

Me today: hair jacked up, still in PJ's, no shower
Day 2 of being home alone status report: 
Yesterday I ate sushi for dinner on my couch while re-watching season 3 of Game of Thrones in stretchy pants, ponytail & no bra, as I received this advice in the comments of my FB status ("If you're wearing a bra, you're doing it wrong." --> YOU ARE ALL VERY WISE AND HAVE SO MUCH TO TEACH ME, THIS WAS 100% RIGHT). 
I also read two books by Harper Kincaid (who I know in real life and is delightful and really knows how to take flattering selfies), made many to do lists, sent emails, did research, and drank electrolyte water - all on the couch while watching GoT. 
Then I slept for 12 hours, only waking up because the dogs were like "WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K IS HAPPENING HOOMAN ARE YOU DEADS?"

So far today I've had 3 cups of hot coffee (hot!), eaten leftover California rolls, and one frozen Annie's quinoa burrito because I'm still in my PJ's and don't want to get dressed or leave my house. I also read an entire book about werewolves on Wattpad. 
Tonight I am going to dinner and a movie with my lovely friend who does not judge me for needing to see After on opening night like a huge dork. Then I'm going to come home and grade essays. 
I am living my best life. I've only had 3 very small panic attacks that my family has been injured/maimed because we're not together which honestly, is really good. Teenage daughter claimed she would miss me terribly but has not returned a single text.
This is working out really great so far, I strongly recommend for all peoples. 14/10
xoxo, Julie

(c) Mommyland Blogs 2013-2019

Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest. Better yet - subscribe! Mostly because Facebook is now so dumb that our updates don't even show up in our own feed anymore.

Popular Posts